Wave WiFI EC-HP Hot SpotModel: EC-HP
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Weather resistant enclosure
- User friendly proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- Exceptional receive sensitivity
- 25’ LMR 400 antenna cable, N-Male connectors
- Ethernet port and 25’ cable (to any Ethernet enabled device)
- DC Power, 12 volts — cable included
- Quick Start Guide
- 2’ High Gain Omnidirectional Antenna
- Longer Range than Rogues and EC ER systems
- No software Installation
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Optional MIMO activation and external antenna kit sold separately.
Wave WiFi’s (High Powered) EC-HP & EC HP Dual Band (AN) & (AC) models produce the highest allowable output power of 1 Watt, providing long-range connections to good quality HotSpots). Wave WiFi’s EC HP Dual Band models are also capable of connecting to the faster 5GHz Wi-Fi frequencies that may be available in your area. All HP models support MIMO technology with the optional second external antenna on the 2.4GHz EC HP. All HP units ship with the latest firmware version of Wave WiFi’s proprietary browser-based interface. All HP models support WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption and are Ethernet Converters (EC). Therefore a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device resulting in flawless performance as a standalone system or integrated into the boat’s network. Also there is no software to install. This means better performance for plug-and-play computer accessories.