Vesper Cortex H1P Wireless HandsetModel: 010-02816-10
- Rechargeable, portable battery powered handset for connection to Cortex M1
- 4-inch multi-touch display with gorilla glass for maximum durability
- Single hand operation with unique click wheel and dedicated buttons
- Wet and gloves capable touchscreen
- Optically bonded display for wide-angle and sunlight viewability, even in the harshest midday sun.
- 85 dBA of crystal-clear audio
- Combined AIS and VHF display with voiced alerts
- Touch a vessel onscreen for direct calling (DSC)
- Add 10 handsets to Cortex M1
- 12V or 24V DC
The Cortex H1 Tethered Handset is the voice and calling interface used for VHF and DSC calls. The handset’s touchscreen display is the primary interface together with dedicated buttons and the Click-Wheel for swift navigation, ease of operation and single-handed use. The touchscreen is purpose-built for the harsh marine environment and is designed and manufactured for use in wet conditions and with gloves.
The handset provides a screen to set up and manage the Cortex M1 hub, view AIS target data and vessel instrumentation, manage and monitor alarms and configure the remote vessel monitoring.
Upgrade your Cortex M1 SOTDMA smartAIS or add additional handsets for access to key functions in more places on board. Have situational awareness and VHF communication at your fingertips, no matter where you are on your boat.
The Cortex H1 comes bundled in the Cortex V1 VHF. Add additional H1 handsets for additional stations. Includes an H1 Bulkhead Bonnector and an H1 Cradle.Specifications
|164.8 mm x 71.8 mm x 21.4 mm (6 1/2" x 2 13/16" x 7/8")
|12V, 1A max, 200mA nominal, 12 -24V compatible
|Lithium Polymer, 2 hour full charge, >12 hours nominal operation
|-25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
|3W Class D amplifier, THD < 5% @ 85dBA
|LCD TFT Si, 640 x 800, 24bit Colour
|Capacitive, optically bonded to LCD. Glove and salt water operable.
|600 cd/m2. Ambient light sensor for auto dimming
What's in the Box:
- H1 Tethered Handset
- Non Powered H1 Cradle