Si-Tex SP-80 Autopilot with Linear Rudder Reference No DriveModel: SP-80-2
- Designed for Outboard, Inboard, and Sterndrive vessels with Hydraulic or Mechanical steering systems.
- Automatically pilots to your next waypoint using built-in NMEA 0183 Loran/GPS interface.
- Waterproof control head easily installs flush or surface mounted.
- System can be expanded by adding fully functional second-station option with the SI-TEX SP-70 Handheld Control Unit.
- Bold, backlit display with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light.
- Accurate digital displays of rudder angle and operating mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim controls and 10 selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering.
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand-By mode for manual steering situations.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
For boaters who know where they're going. SP-80 takes you where you want to be--effortlessly. Its smart, precise piloting gives you the extra hand on deck you've always needed. And the operation is a snap: Simply set the course and the SP-80 takes the controls, piloting you to your destination with ease and precision. So bait the lines or simply enjoy the sunset. With the SI-TEX SP-80 Autopilot you're right on course. Hands free, and ready to go.
What's in the Box:
- SP-80 Control
- Linear Rudder Reference