NavPod InstrumentPod GP1300 is for 9.5" Guards and can be cut for mounting three, four or five instruments in a single NavPod at the helm or companionway.
An InstrumentPod can be mounted on a StraightGuard or use a Double Bend AngleGuard to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section. It can also be used with the SK312 Companionway Mount for positioning sailing instruments above the companionway.
All InstrumentPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets.