Minn Kota Riptide Transom 55 Trolling Motor 42"" Shaft with Speed ControlModel: 1363854
- Lever Lock Bracket: This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping, and UV damage.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4"" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Built with an intuitive, easy-to-use design, this Riptide Transom model delivers 55 pounds of power and precision maneuverability. With unmatched corrosion protection, Riptide Transom means fish are out of places to hide.Specifications
|For Use In:||Saltwater|
|Max Thrust||55 lbs.|
|Speeds||5 Fwd/3 Rev|