Minn Kota Riptide Transom 112 Trolling Motor 52"" ShaftModel: 1363860
- Lever Lock Bracket: This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping, and UV damage.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller: Take command of your hand control trolling motor with this versatile tiller, which both tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6""), and features a digital battery indicator on the head.
- Digital Maximizer™: Trolling motors equiped with Digital Maximizer™ provide up to 5 times longer run times on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Built with an intuitive, easy-to-use design, this Riptide Transom model delivers 112 pounds of power and precision maneuverability. With the battery-extending power of Digital Maximizer and unmatched corrosion protection, Riptide Transom means fish are out of places to hide.Specifications
|For Use In:||Saltwater|
|Max Thrust||112 lbs.|