Minn Kota MKA-52/62 Quci release Bracket LongModel: 1862016
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Side screw design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and slides into deck-mounted bottom bracket, secured with tightening screw
- Solid, anodized aluminum construction
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Brackets can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
For quick, easy removal of your cable-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. Extruded aluminum design with side screw provides quiet and secure locking system. Fits 52"", 60"", 62"" and 72"" shaft foot control motors, and 62"" shaft hand control motors.
Compatible with Ultrex, Fortrex, Maxxum, and Edge.
What's in the Box:
- Slide Plate
- Base Plate
- Mounting Hardware