Lowrance TotalScan™ Through-Hull Transducer with Low/High Chirp and 455/800kHz Down and SideScanModel: 000-14259-001
- All-in-one transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging™
- Supports 50/200kHz Broadband sonar frequencies
- Supports Low and High CHIRP frequencies Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan® frequencies
- Supports Water Temperature
TotalScan thru hull transducer with Low and High CHIRP. Single transducer. Use the fairing block if the deadrise angle of the hull exceeds 10 degrees. The fairing can accommodate a dead rise angle of up to 22 degrees.
The TotalScan™ Transducer allows anglers to access Medium CHIRP, High CHIRP, DownScan™ Imaging and StructureScan™ using only a single transducer.
What's in the Box:
- TotalScan™ Through-Hull Transducer
- TotalScan™ Fairing Block Only