Lewmar's CRW400 windlass represents a step-change in engineering and design for small boat windlasses.
Built around a stainless steel chassis with composite bearing technology and a robust UV-stabilised ABS shell, the CRW400 is highly corrosion resistant and therefore suitable for use in salt-water.
- The unique "level wind" feature ensures that the rode is always stowed neatly on the drum, ensuring tangle-free anchoring and maximum stowage capacity.
- An integrated switch is fitted to the rear of the housing, together with a circuit breaker reset button. A clear window means that correct functioning of the windlass can be observed, with no risk of trapping fingers or clothing in the winding drum.
- Full UV-stablised ABS housing
- Manufactured in robust acetal, a compact worm and wheel mechanism powers the rode slider arm in perfect synchronisation with the motor, thereby neatly laying the rode on the drum
- The slider arm incorporates a sprung load-detecting device. This prevents the unit from paying-out when the line is slack.
- Heavy duty gears transfer the power of the 400W motor via the main shaft to the slider arm mechanism.
|Motor Power (W)||Max Pull (lbs)||Max Line Speed (ft/min)||Normal Current Draw (A)||Max Anchor Weight (lbs)||Rode|
|400||605||82||15||40||115ft of 1/4"|
|A (in)||B (in)||C (in)|
|14 3/8||11 15/16||7 2/5|