JBL Apex 4 Channel Amplifier
Class D 450W PeakModel: PA454
- Speaker-level and low-level inputs let JBL Apex amplifiers integrate with just about any audio input.
- JBL Apex amplifiers have to go through environmental testing that would destroy other amplifiers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet lights & salt spray and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- JBL engineers every product with a high level of design. In applications where the APEX PA 1254 will be visible, it will enhance the vehicles asthetic not take away from it.
- JBL Apex powersports amplifiers feature an ultra-compact aluminm chassis and smal footprint design to allow for installation almost anywhere.
- JBL Apex powersports amplifiers are engineered to withstand harsh conditions, with fully ""marinized"" circuit boards to ensure flawless power delivery, year after year.
- Dynamic Class D output power is perfectly matched to meet the needs for your JBL car, marine and powersports products.
- The Apex PA1254 amplifier features fron all-/high-pass crossover filters, selectable rear all-/hi-/lo-pass crossover filters, and front/rear selectable 12dB per octave electronic crossover slopes from 60-, 80-, 120Hz to allow for quick and easy installation.
The Apex Series PA454 powersports amplifiers deliver efficient Class D power, from an ultra-compact chassis, designed to fit into tight spaces and withstand outdoor environments without missing a beat. Available with 4-channels of output power, the Apex Series PA454 includes selectable front/rear electronic crossover frequency adjustment for quick and easy installation. Plus, it has been engineered for harsh conditions, with power and performance to meet the needs of most audio systems making it the perfect match for all of your JBL car, marine and powersports products.Specifications
|Max Power||450W peak|
|RMS Power Output @ 4?||45W x 4, <1% THD+N|
|Selectable hi-pass filter||off, 60-, 80-, 120Hz @ 12dB/octave|
|Frequency Response||20Hz — 20kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>75dB (ref 1W output @ 4?)|
What's in the Box:
- 1 x amplifier
- 1 x Stainless steel mounting hardware
- 4 x High-level input adapters
- 4 x zip ties
- 1 x Spare fuse
- 2x JBL Sticker
- 1 x Quick Start Guide