Garmin LVS62 Transducer Only for Livescope XRModel: 010-02719-10
- Explore the deep with an extended range up to 500’ in freshwater and 350’ in saltwater.
- Find fish circling your boat with clear views close around your hull.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes plus necessary mount.
You didn’t think it could get better, but it did with the extended range of the LiveScope XR System. It’s the latest in LiveScope technology, now for coastal and open-water fishing.
The Reverse Range Offset feature uses more of the screen to display fish and structure up to 500’ in freshwater and 350’ in saltwater.
The Compress Range feature gives you a clear view close to your boat while keeping an eye on targets farther away.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Choose from seven vivid color options — including aqua, Caribbean, lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Now scout even farther ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real time.
Explore live views of the activity deeper beneath your boat.
See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water.Specifications
|DIMENSION||LVS62 transducer: 8.20" x 3.98" x 2.76" (20.8 x 10.1 x 7.0 cm)|
|WEIGHT||LVS62 transducer with cable: 3.92 lbs (1.78 kg)|
|TRANSDUCER BEAMWIDTH||20° x 135°|
|TRANSDUCER CABLE LENGTH||20 ft|
|TRANSDUCER NUMBER OF PINS||21|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||LVS62 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|FREQUENCY||265 - 550 kHz|
|MAXIMUM DEPTH||Freshwater: Down and Forward: 500’ (152.0 m)
Saltwater: Down and Forward: 350’ (106.0 m)
|TARGET SEPARATION @100'||22""|
|PERSPECTIVE MODE MOUNT INCLUDED||Yes|
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK PORTS||1 (small connector)|
|POWER INPUT||10-32 V|
|POWER USAGE||21 W typical, 58 W max|
|TRANSMIT POWER||500 W|
|COMPASS-SAFE DISTANCE||7"" (0.18 m)|
What's in the Box:
- LiveScope XR LVS62 transducer
- Perspective mount (LiveScope XR LVS62 transducer only)
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable