Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 64sv, U.S. coastal with GT54 transducerModel: 010-026810-01
- Easy-to-use 6" chartplotter with a bright, sunlight-readable touchscreen display
- Built-in Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts with integrated Navionics® data
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity lets you wirelessly share sonar, waypoints and routes with another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter
- Wirelessly connects to your Force® trolling motor to create and follow routes, navigate to waypoints, control speed, check battery life and more""
- Included GT54-TM transducer for Garmin traditional, ClearVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonars
The 6" ECHOMAP™ UHD2 touchscreen with keyed-assist chartplotter knows the water better than a local. See clear, sharp fish arches with Garmin traditional sonar. ClearVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonars feature vivid color palettes for clear, high-contrast views all around your boat (transducer sold separately). ECHOMAP UHD2 also supports LiveScope™ sonar systems. Navigate the waters with built-in Garmin Navionics+™ cartography. Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity lets you wirelessly share sonar, waypoints and routes with another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter. Wherever you drop your line, get improved position accuracy, particularly in areas where signals are reflected or weak, with multi-band GPS. You can also pair with the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app on your compatible smartphone for access to the OneChart™ feature, software updates and more. The chartplotter supports NMEA 2000® networks to connect your compatible autopilots, digital switching, music, and more to view all on one screen.
What's in the Box:
- ECHOMAP UHD2 64sc
- 12-pin sounder to 8-pin transducer cable
- Power cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Protective cover
- GT54-TM transducer