Fusion Signature Series 3i Marine Subwoofers 10"" 600-watt Sports White Marine SubwooferModel: 010-02774-20
- Crystal-clear premium sound quality is suited for the marine environment.
- Water-resistant connectors provide simplified installation and superior protection.
- The rigorously tested marinized design has an IP65 rating.
- Built to last season after season, the Signature Series 3i subwoofers include a supported 3-year warranty.
New, water-resistant connectors now come standard. This makes installation easy and provides superior protection from the harsh marine environment.
Material enhancements and protective engineering maintain the sharp aesthetic appeal of your speakers, year after year.
Any product that bears the Fusion True-Marine seal of assurance has been designed by Fusion to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season and comes with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
This technology provides exceptional self-dampening, high-fidelity and bass reproduction to give you the most premium onboard listening experience imaginable.
These subwoofers are designed to work optimally with Fusion® stereo systems and amplifiers (sold separately) with custom DSP profiles. This requires the Fusion-Link™ smart-device app for setup.Specifications
|Physical dimensions (diameter x depth)||10.83"" x 6.77"" (275 x 172 mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (4.98 kg)|
|Water and dust rating||IP65|
|Peak power (Watts)||600 watts|
|RMS power rating (watts)||300 watts|
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 metre)||86 dB|
|Magnetic structure||68 oz|
|Frequency response||30 Hz—2 kHz|
|Nominal impedance||4 ohm|
|Recommended amplifier power (watts RMS)||50—600 watts|
|LED supply voltage||NA|
|LED load current @14.4 VDC (max)||NA|
|Operating temperature range||32—122 degrees F (0—50 degrees C)|
|Voice coil diameter||2""|
|Cone material||Polypropylene cone with rubber surround|
|Compass-safe distance||205"" (520 cm)|
|Subwoofer connection||Flying lead with water-resistant 2-way connector, 5.9"" (150 mm)|
|LED connection (sports style with LED models only)||NA|
|Mounting diameter clearance||8.78"" (223 mm)|
|Mounting depth clearance||5.24"" (133 mm)|
|Optimum enclosure recommendations|
|Sealed enclosure volume (fully filled with absorption material)||0.95 cubic ft (27 L)|
|Ported (vented) enclosure volume (lined with absorption material)||1.6 cubic ft (45 L)|
|Port diameter||4.1"" (104 mm)|
|Port length||10.43"" (265 mm)|
What's in the Box:
- Signature Series 3i Marine Subwoofers 10"" 600-watt Sports White Marine Subwoofer
- 6 Phillips stainless steel mounting screws, 4.8 mm x 50 mm (10 gauge x 2")
- Water-resistant cable assembly with 2-pin connector (5.9"" (150 mm))