FLIR M232 Thermal IP Camera (320 x 240, 9Hz) with Pan, Tilt and electronic zoomModel: E70354
- Thermal Resolution - 320 240 resolution for clear, detailed images
- Ethernet-Enabled - Ethernet-enabled for simple integration with your other electronics
- Zoom - 2 e-Zoom for extended range performance
- Tilt - M100 with adjustable tilt
The FLIR M200 marine thermal camera is FLIRs smallest and most affordable pan and tilt marine thermal night vision camera. Using FLIRs latest generation Boson(TM) thermal core, the M200 lets boaters see at night in 320 x 240 thermal resolution and also features 2x digital zoom. When the M200 is combined with a Raymarine Axiom MFD, FLIR’s new ClearCruise™ intelligent thermal analytics technology offer boaters an entirely new level of awareness and safety. The M200 also use IP video technology and simplifies installation by eliminating extra video signal cables. The M200 offers features 2X digital zoom capability.
The M200 improves navigation and safety by helping you see bridges, docks, buoys, and other vessels, night and day. The M200 also helps boaters find people in the water faster than using spotlights and radar alone.
M200 features full 320x240 resolution for optimal horizon-to-horizon viewing, and 2X digital zoom for long-range performance.
The combination of the M200’s small, lightweight design and IP video connectivity make it a snap to install and integrate with multiple MFDs.
Combine M200 with a Raymarine Axiom MFD and take advantage of ClearCruise™ intelligent thermal analytics. ClearCruise™ provides audible and visual alerts when "non-water" objects such as boats, obstacles, or navigation markers are identified in the scene.Specifications
|Main Thermal Camera|
|Detector type||320 240 VOx Microbolometer|
|Video refresh rate||9 Hz|
|Field of view||24° 18°|
|Image Processing||FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement|
|Pan/Tilt Range||Pan: 360° (continuos), Tilt: +110°, -90°|
|Image Processing||FLIR Propriety Digital Detail Enhancement™|
|Video Output||H264 IP Video stream|
|Power Requirements||12 or 24 VDC|
|Power Consumption||15 W (typical) 18 W (max)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)|
|Relative Humidity||93% max|
|Vibration||IEC 60945; MIL-STD-810E|
|Salt Mist||ASTM B117|
|Wind||100 mph (161 kph)|
|Drop Test Rating||1m drop (in packaging)|
|Weight||6.0 lb (2.7 kg) w/o top-down riser 6.6 lb (3.0 kg) w/ top-down riser|
|Size||6.34" (dia. @ base) x 9.03" (ht.) 161.1 (dia.) x 229.3 (ht.) mm|
|Person in the Water||~1,500 ft (457 m)|
|Small Vessel||~0.67 nm (1.3 km)|
What's in the Box:
- Thermal camera
- Thermal camera base-seal
- Fasterns x 3
- 2 x Self-adhesive decals (for ball-down mounting only)
- *RayNet-to-RJ45 adapter cable (100 mm)
- *Right-angled RayNet-to-RayNet cable (10 m)
- Right-angled 3-pin power cable (10 m) Top-down riser kit (includes riser, riser base seal, and riser mounting template
- Documentation pack
- *The supplied right-angled RayNet and Power cables are suitable for mounting on surfaces up to 25.4 mm (1.0 inch) thick. When mounting on thicker surfaces, you may need to use RayNet and Power cables with straight connectors (available separately).