Digital Yacht 4GXtream LTE Internet AccessModel: ZDIG4GX-US
- Latest Cat 6 LTE MIMO technology with range up to 25NM offshore (network dependent)
- Dual SIM slots with auto fail over or manual selection
- Two external, high gain, wide bandwidth antennas
- Dual band integrated wifi router (2.4 & 5 GHz) — independently configurable
- Built in NMEA 2000 interface to transmit NMEA 2000 data over the wireless and wired network to compatible apps
- Built in GPS with external patch antenna for IOT and tracking applications
- Built in Bluetooth with antenna for future applications
- 3 x LAN ports
- 1 x WAN port for additional internet connectivity — eg: WL510 high power wifi system
- Digital input/output connectivity for IOT/control applications (Available Q3 2021)
- SMS addressable
4GXtream is Digital Yachts latest, premium LTE (cellular) internet access on board product with a NMEA 2000 interface. It ships as a complete package with dual external antennas, deck mounting hardware and cabling. Alternative antenna mounts are available as option.
Using MIMO technology and two external wide band LTE antennas, it offers fast connectivity at up to 300 MBs (network dependent). It has a built in dual band wifi router supporting multiple connections, dual SIM slots (with auto fail over if required), built in GPS (for IOT and tracking applications) as well as an NMEA 2000 interface for navigation and instrument data connectivity and wireless interfacing. There’s also a Bluetooth interface for future connectivity applications.
It will sit alongside our existing 4G Connect Pro as a premium product and is ideal for use on large yacht, workboats, tugs and commercial ships where reliable, low cost coastal internet and in port connectivity is required. 4GXtream features independent dual band (2.4 & 5GHz) wifi for interconnection to mobile devices. This also provides the connectivity for NMEA data so apps on mobile devices can utilise the boats navigation and instrumentation data.
For external hi-power wifi (to access shoreside hotspots) their WL510 is recommended which connects to the WAN port. 4GXtream can then act as a router for this connection and allow the user to switch from wifi to LTE.
What's in the Box:
- 4G XtreamModem Unit with integrated NMEA 2000 cable
- DC Power/IO cable
- 2 x External antennas
- 2 x E179F antenna bases
- 2 x 7m LMR200 antenna cables (N male to N male)
- 2 x Internal wifiantennas
- Internal GPS antenna
- Bluetooth antenna