C-MAP NA-M325 Max Wide C-Card
US Lakes South EastModel: M-NA-M325-CC
- Dynamic NavAids - Include detailed information on navigational aids, including name, color, information on frequency, range of the light, etc.
- Dynamic Tides & Currents - Predict the time, level, direction and strength of currents and tides.
- Guardian Alarm - Preforms an automatic forward-scanning check for obstacles. Use this feature as an added back up to alert you if you head toward a potentially harmful object.
- Detailed Marina Port Plans - Docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem, when you have precise layouts
- Photos and Diagrams - In high-definition of ports, marinas and significant navigational marks will help you to familiarize yourself with new destinations and passages.
- Route-Check - Is an extension of Guardian Alarm, helping keep you safe by indicating obstacles along the segments between waypoints.
- Depths and Land Elevation - Show the usual depth information and the colors make it easy to distinguish different water depths and land elevations.
- Detailed Harbor Charts - So docking in unfamiliar ports is no problem. You have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
- Perspective View - Gives a bird's-eye view of your navigation area, it tilts the chart view to a 45-degree angle.
- C-Marina Port Database - Has details on more marinas than other charts on the market. Displays harbor hours, harbor master contact info, nearby lodging and restaurants, VHF call-in details, photos and more.
- Points of Interest (PO Is) and Road Mapping - Helps whether you're looking for a restaurant or museum, you can find it in our extensive database of local services and cultural highlights.
- Multi-Language Capability - All C-MAP by Jeppesen charts can be displayed in both English and the local language of each region. More than 140 languages are available.
C-MAP MAX electronic charts have been a worldwide standard for years, providing cruisers, sailors and fishermen with the accurate, up-to-date chart data they need to enjoy each day on the water. Still a leading choice of navigators and chartplotter manufacturers around the globe.